About the University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is the first university established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
University School of Law and Legal Studies (USLLS), New Delhi, a constituent of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), envisages advancement of institutional expertise in the area of legal research and education by augmenting academic and professional excellence, developing critical and relentless engagement with legal theory and practice, synergizing law, legal research, legal education and action to further the quest for justice.
About the Webinar
COVID-19 pandemic, an unprecedented crisis, has brought untold miseries on mankind bringing the whole world to a standstill. Public transport of all sorts from aviation to railways, from metros to taxis has been shut down for months at end, which has never happened before.
They are inviting original and previously unpublished articles, notes and comments from academicians, judges, lawyers and research scholars on the theme of “Sustainability of Sustainable Development in Post-COVID-19 Scenario”. The following are the sub-themes.
However, the sub-themes are merely indicative in nature and not restrictive. Any relevant topic connected to the theme are welcome.
- COVID-19 vis-à-vis Environmental Protection policies of the States
- COVID-19 vis-à-vis Environment Pollution
- Effect of COVID-19 on Climate Change
- Effect of COVID-19 on Forest and Wildlife
- Effect of COVID-19 on Biological Diversity
- Effect of COVID-19 on other Natural Resources
- Effect of COVID-19 on Cleanliness & Sanitation
- Effect of COVID-19 on the 2030 Agenda (SDGs)
Registration & Participation
- Registration is mandatory to participate and present papers in the webinar. However, there is no registration fee for the same.
- All paper Presenters will be issued with an e-certificate.
- Only registered participants who participate in all the sessions will be given with a participation certificate. For Participation: Register here.
Post Conference Publication
All papers that are selected, discussed and deliberated during the conference will be persuaded further to be published in an edited book as soon as possible with a reputed publishing house.
Details of the same will be communicated individually to the selected abstract/paper.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words.
- Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- Abstract should be submitted through email to ggsipuuslls[at]gmail.com.
- Last date for Abstract Submission: 1st June 2020
- Confirmation of Abstract Submission: 2nd June 2020
- Date of the Webinar/Conference: 5th June 2020
Professor Amar Pal Singh: Dean, USLLS, GGSIP University, New Delhi
Dr. M. Sakthivel: Assistant Professor, USLLS, GGSIP University New DelhiEmail: sakthi[at]ipu.ac.in
Mobile Number: 9899569417