Greetings from India Law & Policy Blog!
ILAPB & Corp Comm Legal are organizing an Online Article Writing Competition which will provide all law students a platform to engage themselves in critical thinking and enhance their writing skills.The competition is open to all law students pursuing 5-year integrated course as well as 3-year LL.B course and pursuing LL.M Degree from any recognized college or university.
- Certificate of Merit.
- Cash Rewards of Rs. 1,500, Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 800 for First, Second and Third Positions respectively.
- Internship Opportunity at Corp Comm Legal.
- Free Publication of the Article at India Law and Policy Blog along with a Certificate of Publication.
- ILAPB Editorial Board Membership.
PLEASE NOTE: Each participant shall be provided with a Certificate of Participation.
- Last Date for Registration: 25th June 2020.
- Last Date for Submission: 5th July 2020.
- Declaration of Results: 20th July 2020.
Registration Fee: Rs. 100/ Rs. 150 [Single/Co-Author]
Make the requisite payment through-
- Paytm – 7665122251
- GPay – 7665122251
- UPI ID – samyakdalal67@okaxis
After successful payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form at https://forms.gle/z7Nup4fQbNzvw2KU7
Please send your entries at – firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information or clarifications, please reach out to:
- Email: email@example.com.
- Contact No: +91 9113016868 / +91 9871617517
- Official Website: www.ilapb.com