Details of the Competition
- Competition is open for law students studying in 3 year law/5 year law, from recognised law colleges in India
- There will be two rounds in the competition, Preliminary and Final Round.
- Preliminary Round will be done through Google Form and Final Round will be done through Zoom/Google Meet having different rounds
- In final round there will be rounds on
- Current Affairs in Legal World
- Audio-Visual Round
- Covid19 & Law
- Legal Startups
- Make a Questions Round
- Only 100 teams will be allowed to participate in the Preliminary Round on the first come first serve basis. Registration of the Team having 2 members in each team will be done through Google Form.
- Please register by July 5, 2020, 4 pm herehttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctvMlXKRvdavWegTbS7yyvCi KhH1xJycMGEwSfX5y2ccDg8w/viewform
- Preliminary Round will be held on July 8, 2020 at 7pm. Total 50 MCQs will be asked in the duration of 30 minutes.
- Top 10 teams will proceed to the Final Round. Selection of the team will be decided on the basis of total marks scored and the time clocked in the preliminary round. Final Round will be held on Sunday, July 12, 2020 at11am.
- All the participants will get the certificate of participation and top three teams will get the Certificate of Merit in addition to participation certificate.
- In the case of any dispute, decision of the organiser will be final and binding.
- For further information please contact Faculty Coordinators
Mr. Hari Krishna Rajput
Dr. Kalpeshkumar L Gupta
Student Coordinator – Jaydeep Findoria 70698 65887