About the organizer:
We take this opportunity to introduce JECRC University, Jaipur, Rajasthan as one of the Premier University of North India, established under The JECRC University Act, 2012 of Government of Rajasthan.
It is our pleasure to bring into your notice that JECRC University had started Faculty of Law in 2017 with approval of Bar Council of India.
In its journey of 3 years Faculty of Law keep a Vision ‘To Expertise the students with the knowledge of field Experts’ has organized many National Events like Seminars, Workshops, Legal Aid/Awareness Camps and other various competitions every year and after a tremendous success of 1st & 2nd National Online Legal Quiz Competition this time we have come up with 3rd National Online Legal Quiz Competition.
Greeting from Faculty of Law, JECRC University
We hope you all are healthy and safe, and you are staying home to stay safe and to keep others safe, we thank you all for this.
To avoid the boredom of the quarantine and to keep your legal knowledge updated Faculty of Law JECRC University is back with KVIZ: 3rd National Online Legal Quiz Competition for Law student. So, buckle up guys and show your participation in this interesting National legal Quiz from home.
KVIZ: 3rd National Online Legal Quiz Competition
This Competition is on 2 Subjects:
• Law of Evidence
Date/Time of Competition:
• Jurisprudence: 22nd July, 2020 (4 – 4:45 pm)
• Law of Evidence: 23rd July, 2020 (4 – 4:45 pm)
Law Student pursuing 3 year or 5-year course from any recognized university/Colleges.
• Quiz shall take place online through Google Quiz, the paper will include Multiple Choice Questions only.
• It shall have 50 questions.
• 45 minutes will be allotted to attempt and submit.
• Each question will carry 01 marks and there will be no negative marking.
• The results declared would be final and the authority vests with organizers, to change or modify the same.
Note: In case 2 or more participants secure the same marks then submission time will be considered as judgment criteria.
Participants are required to register and pay the amount through Paytm.
• For One Subject: Rs. 100/-
• For Two Subjects: Rs. 150/-
• UPI at UPI ID: 9929016828@paytm or via Paytm at 9929016828
Participants are required to send screenshot of payment on above mentioned number respectively.
Limited Seats, Register Fast!!!!
Rewards and Prizes:
• 1st position holder will be awarded with ₹1500 cash prize + Certificate of Merit.
• 2nd position holder will be awarded with ₹1000 cash prize + Certificate of Merit.
• Next Top 3 students will be awarded with Certificate of Excellence.
• Every participant will be awarded with Certificate of Participation.
For any Queries Contact:
Email Id- email@example.com
Contact No. –
• Harshit Gupta: +91 99290 16828
• Last date for Registration: 20th July, 2020