ABOUT THE COURSE
Even though known for appalling work hours, practice in criminal law is desired by all lawyers. However, very few make it as good criminal lawyers. However, India has millions of criminal lawyers and advocates practicing in various Sessions courts, High Courts and the Supreme Court. As soon as an advocate starts to get orders in favour of his clients, his name spreads and practice begins to flourish. The major challenge to excel in criminal law litigation, however, is learning the skills of drafting and pleading. Learning the sections word by word does not really cut it. Neither does learning thousands of case laws, though, it is definitely helpful to be knowledgeable. If you want to be a good criminal lawyer, you have to learn a lot of basic ground work, from drafting good bail applications to handling the court registries. It takes immense skill to do good cross examinations or ensure that the right evidence goes on record with the correct context.
This course by LexAuxilium and ManuLegal will make you learn about the basic legal processes starting from lodging an FIR or a complaint in writing, arrest, bail and anticipatory bail and related drafting work, trial process, evidence and cross-examination to revision and appeal. This course is best for all the law students who want to learn and excel in criminal litigation and ideal for beginners in criminal law. Learning fast is a critical factor in moving ahead of your peers, and this course makes that possible. If you are not a lawyer but you frequently deal with criminal litigation as a part of your work, or you want to develop a better understanding of your own personal case, you will find this course very useful and helpful too.
The course is Certified by YHprum Legal.
About YHprum Legal
YHprum Legal (YHL) is a full service law firm, committed to providing fast and result-oriented legal services to its clients nationally and internationally. YHL is dedicated to deliver speedy and economically feasible outcome for its clients. We religiously believe in pioneering the credo of triple S: “Synergies, Strategies & Solutions” and have steadfast belief in transparency and ethical practice.
Also visit http://yhprumlegal.com/
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
● Law students who wish to make career in criminal law or practice as criminal lawyers.
● Young criminal lawyers (0-3Years experienced).
● Any person who want to understand the criminal law system or deal with their own criminal cases better.
UNIQUENESS OF THE COURSE
● The course will provide basic practical knowledge in criminal litigation practice and procedure.
● This course will provide a strong foundation for those who want to start their own practice, join a senior lawyer or pursue a career in criminal litigation.
● We will not only provide you a theoretical study, but also practical lessons will be taught by our legal expert having experience in teaching, litigation and research.
● You will get personal attention and coaching from the trainer, and get individual feedback on the quality of work you produce.
● Those who perform well in class will be recommended to top law firms for internships and jobs.
● After completing the course, you will be able to carry out criminal law work competently and be at ease with procedural aspects of criminal law.
● E-Study Material: Soft copy of the study material modules along with PPT’s will be mailed to you.
● Practical Exercises: 2 practical exercises will be conducted followed by written feedback.
● Live Online Classes: There will be a live video based online class conducted by the legal expert. You can ask questions and get personal feedback in this class. [Recording of the sessions will be available in case anyone misses any of the lectures.]
● Live Doubt Clearing: You can ask questions from the expert; get your doubt cleared live as well.
● Assignments will be given on daily basis.
● Interacting with police and jail authorities
● Service of summons
● Cognizable and non-cognizable offences
● Punishment for cognizable and non-cognizable offence
● Bailable and non-bailable offence
● Punishment for bailable and non-bailable offence
● Difference between Summons and Warrants Cases
● Difference between Magistrate Trials and Sessions Trials
● Police case (registered through FIR) vs. Complaint case
● How to draft a criminal complaint
● How to lodge an FIR
● Zero FIR
● Which police station to lodge FIR in and what happens if you lodge in another police station?
● Supply of relevant information and documents for Police to police commence an investigation
● General diary record
● An advantage of placing information on record through a general diary
● How and where to file a cyber-complaint
● Available options if police say no to registering an FIR
● Investigative processes after FIR is filed
● How to get an FIR quashed
● Arrest and bail in detail
● Police custody and judicial custody
● When does a trial commence?
● Stages of trial
● What is a charge? What are the contents of charge?
● Process in Complaints Case
● Commonly made drafting and filing related errors
● Types of Work Done by a Criminal Lawyer
● Emerging Areas and New Career Opportunities in Criminal Litigation
● Challenges faced by beginners when they start litigation
● Ethics and Morals in practice
Doubt Clearing Session and Test
Duration of the Sessions:– 1.5 hours each day.
Timings on all four days:- 4 PM-5:30 PM (Every day on all five days).
DATES OF THE CERTIFICATE COURSE: 15-19th July 2020
PERKS: Certificates to all the candidates on successful completion of course by YHprum Legal.
Actual Price:- Rs.999/-
Now available at:- Rs.799/-
For Registration Contact:-
AJAY PAREEK:- +91 9166194875
To know more about the course, visit us at http://www.lexauxilium.com