Jus Corpus is an E-Journal which provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management and also provides opportunity to publish their papers on our Journal in different volumes.
The aim of Jus Corpus is to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students. We offer Online Internship opportunities to the Law Students as Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors and Editors. Jus Corpus facilitates the students to read the daily legal news on our website itself.
ABOUT THE SLOGAN WRITING COMPETITION
This is the 1st Edition of the Slogan Writing Competition on the Topic: “Mental Health & Suicide” or “Online Classes during Lockdown.”
DATE OF SLOGAN SUBMISSION: July 22, 2020
FORMAT OF THE COMETITION
- 1. The Slogan can be either in English or in Hindi.
- 2. The candidates have to send their slogan to our Official Mail: email@example.com
- 3. The Mail must have the details of the Participants in the Body Section.
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
Registration Fee: Rs. 20/- only.
Registration Link: Click Here
MODE OF PAYMENT
PayTM, Google Pay and PhonePe: Participant can make payment to 7376647244.
- Last date for Registration: July 21, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: July 22, 2020
- Results Declaration: July 24, 2020
PRIZES AND REWARDS
- · 1st Prize- Rs. 150+ Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication
- · 2nd Prize- Rs. 100+ Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication
- · 3rd Prize- Rs. 50+ Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation
- Results will be announced on July 24, 2020 on our Official Website.
For any further queries feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sakshi Batham- +91 7755888976 For the official website, click here