Lex Cognoscenti is a virtual learning platform. The basic purpose of this virtual platform is to disseminate legal knowledge among all. It is aimed at organizing various events for spreading legal awareness.
- Any bona-fide law student enrolled in either 5 years Integrated Course or 3 years Course or LL.M. course of an institution recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI).
- The students having organisational and leadership skills will be preferred.
- A maximum of three students can be appointed as ‘Campus Ambassadors’from one institution.
This internship shall be provided for a period of one month commencing from 20 August, 2020. Extension may be granted as per the performance and other circumstances.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Be the face of Lex Cognoscenti on your campus.
- Promote us and our events in your institution.
- Learn organisational skills.
- Develop communication skills.
- Get an opportunity to work with our core team.
- Get an exposure to team work.
- Free participation in all events of Lex Cognoscenti while acting as Campus Ambassador.
- Cash prizes up to Rs. 800/- on the basis of performance.
- Letter of Recommendation (LoR) would be given to the students who perform extremely well.
- Certificate of Appreciation to all who successfully complete all the allotted tasks.
One may apply for our Campus Ambassador Program through the following link:
Last Date for Application:-
15 August 2020 (Saturday).
For Queries Contact:-
Phone Number:- 7008955045/8455852908/7205118819
Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly like, follow and share our following social media handles for more and regular legal updates.
Instagram Link is here.
Facebook Account Link is here.
Facebook Page Link is here.
LinkedIn Link is here.