ABOUT THE COURSE
Even though known for appalling work hours, practice in criminal law is desired by all lawyers. However, very few make it as good criminal lawyers. However, India has millions of criminal lawyers and advocates practicing in various Sessions courts, High Courts and the Supreme Court. As soon as an advocate starts to get orders in favour of his clients, his name spreads and practice begins to flourish. The major challenge to excel in criminal law litigation, however, is learning the skills of drafting and pleading. Learning the sections word by word does not really cut it. Neither does learning thousands of case laws, though, it is definitely helpful to be knowledgeable. If you want to be a good criminal lawyer, you have to learn a lot of basic ground work, from drafting good bail applications to handling the court registries. It takes immense skill to do good cross examinations or ensure that the right evidence goes on record with the correct context.
This course by ManuLegal & LEXAUXILIUM.COM will make you learn about the basic legal processes starting from lodging an FIR or a complaint in writing, arrest, bail and anticipatory bail and related drafting work, trial process, evidence and cross-examination to revision and appeal. This course is best for all the law students who want to learn and excel in criminal litigation and ideal for beginners in criminal law. Learning fast is a critical factor in moving ahead of your peers, and this course makes that possible. If you are not a lawyer but you frequently deal with criminal litigation as a part of your work, or you want to develop a better understanding of your own personal case, you will find this course very useful and helpful too.
- Expert research methodology led training.
- Comprehensive Curriculum, with case studies, Peer reviewed journals as a reference case for your methodology—PowerPoint Presentations.
- Free E-Material which includes E-books also.
- Q&A Support.
- Reward for Good Performance in Test.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Law students who wish to make career in criminal law or practice as criminal lawyers.
- Young criminal lawyers (0-3 years’ experience).
- Any person who want to understand the criminal law system or deal with their own criminal cases better.
- E-Study Material: Soft copy of the study material modules along with PPT’s will be mailed to you. **Hard Copies can be provided on demand to the candidates by paying the printing and courier charges separately.
- Practical Exercises: 2 practical exercises will be conducted followed by written feedback.
- Live Online Classes: There will be a live video based online class conducted by the legal expert. You can ask questions and get personal feedback in this class.
- Live Doubt Clearing: You can ask questions from the expert; get your doubt cleared live as well.
- Top 5 performers of the course will get the Certificate of Merit.
- Acts important from the point of view of Judicial Service Examination, Litigation and other competitive exams will be covered.
- Live Classes on all days.
- Lifetime Access to Study Material and Recording of the Lectures.
- Certificate of completion to all the attendees certified by the law firm.
DURATION OF THE SESSIONS
1.5 hours each day
DATES OF COMMENCEMENT OF THE COURSE
10th August 2020
The Course will be for 30 days (15 days Live Lectures + 15 days of Doubt Solving) Online Sessions will be conducted by subject experts on different topics in month of August-September 2020. The Course comprises of 5 different modules. Online Sessions will be conducted on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 1.5 hours each day from 4 pm onwards. Guest sessions will also be planned depending on the need. The participants will be provided reading materials for each module and they are expected to read the material before the online sessions. Also evaluations will be conducted on each Sunday.
Assignments will be given to the candidates on regular basis in the form of –
- Group Discussions
- Subjective Assignments
- Peer marked Assignments
Actual Price: INR
Offer Price: INR 1299/- for ONE MONTH
50% attendance is mandatory for award of Certificate of Completion of the course. There will be a time bound online examination based on MCQ for 100 marks on Wednesday, 9th September 2020 wherein the students are expected to score a minimum of 50% marks to get a passing certificate. Grade Pattern for certification – (A+ 90% and above, A 80% and above, B+ 70% and above, B 60% and above, C 50% and above).
** CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WILL BE AWARDED BY THE LAW FIRM.
Google Pay/Phone Pe/ Paytm UPI at +91 9166194875
REGISTER HERE: CLICK HERE
FOR MORE DETAILS, KINDLY CONTACT
Name:- Mr. Ajay Pareek, Co-Founder & CAO, LEXAUXILIUM.COM
Mob:- +91 9166194875
Email :- email@example.com