REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK ONLY – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uk7VW14no5BaVOLIVtUdLwfNOEo28SKoSw3Bn7GirDU
The competition seeks to allow all law students to utilize their time during this pandemic productively and showcase their legal research and writing skills. The competition shall reward students with excellent writing skills by giving them cash prizes.
THE COMPETITION IS OPEN FOR ALL STAKEHOLDERS IN LEGAL FIELD.
ALL BLOGS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN REPUTED BLOG WEBSITES
1) THEME for the blog is open to any topic concerning law.
2) DEADLINE of form Submission – September 15, 2020
3) Declaration of Result – September 25, 2020
4) This is the registration form and the blog shall be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you reminder mails after registration.
5) The participant must take part individually OR in co-authorship of maximum 2 persons.
6) THERE WILL BE PRIZE MONEY FOR THE WINNERS OF QUIZ.
1st position Rs. 1000 + 2nd Position 600 +3rd position Rs. 400 +
7) Certificate of merit to Top 10 participants of quiz.
8) A nominal fee needs to be paid exhibiting seriousness towards participation. You will have to pay Rs. 50 over Paytm at 7048331376 or UPI at 8962364599.
9) For any queries contact us above mentioned Numbers or write to us at email@example.com
10) FORMATTING WILL BE AS FOLLOWS : – Times New Roman, Font size 12 (Footnotes at 10), Line spacing 1.5.Word limit – 800 to 1200 (relaxable).Footnotes/Endnotes are allowed. However, hyperlinks over footnotes!