About the Organisation and Competition
Legal Divine is a legal website under the supervision of many Legal Advisors, Professors, Advocates and a great Legal Team around the country where you can find legal Articles, Blogs, Information, Updates, Legal Study Material and many Legal Helps. We also organise many internships, webinars and Quizzes specifically for law students for their betterment. ‘Learning Made Efficient’ is our moto. We welcomes article that addresses contemporary legal issues in any field of law. It will be appreciated if the submission include critical analysis and future scope or explore a particular theme of wider resonance.
- Period leaves for women: Is it violation of Right to Equality?
- Video Conferencing: Can it be used for hearing in District Court?
- Cyber Security and Increased use of Internet.
- Wider opportunities for legal consultancy and advisory under the new pandemic.
- Litigation and virtual courts: Prospects and Challenges.
We invite submissions from legal scholar, law students, litigators, academicians and other authors’ ejusdem generis.
Registration Starts from: August 23, 2020
Last date of Registration: August 30, 2020
Last Date of Submission of Article: September 03, 2020
Declaration of Results: September 15, 2020
- The suggested word limit for the article is between 2500-3000 words exclusive of citations.
- Every article must have a title and an abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- Authors are expected to mention 5-8 keywords after the abstract.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors per article.
- The article must be submitted in the English language only and must be in Microsoft word format (.doc/docx). The submission in any other language and format will be rejected summarily.
- Citations will be as per as bluebook 20th edition.
- All articles must be original and unpublished. However, plagiarism up to 10% is allowed.
- The article shall be evaluated based on the quality of content, knowledge of the law, innovative ideas, originality, language and style.
- The body of the email must specify the name and designation, email id, contact number, name of the college/university of the participants.
- All the mails must be sent to email@example.com
- The article should not contain name or any other mark which reveal the identity of the author.
The format and style of the article are as follows:
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Foot Note size: 10
- Alignment: Justified
Google form – https://forms.gle/PPoWxTn8dWS46btq9
Payment through – https://rzp.io/l/1st-article-writing
Single Author: Rs. 40/-
Co-authors: Rs. 80/-
Note: If there is any difficulty in paying the registration fees through these modes, please contact the organisation.
Winner: Rs. 700/- and Merit Certificate
Runner Up: Rs. 550/- and Merit Certificate
Second runner up: Rs. 550/- and Merit Certificate
Top 5 Paper will be recognized on the wall of fame of our website and as well as other social media platforms.
Participation certificate to all the participants.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org