KFCRI’s 1st Virtual National Mediation Competition aims to create awareness about the amicable way of resolving disputes that mediation professes and the way of putting an end to the disputes without undergoing arduous trials. Also, in the light of the recent notification from the Bar Council of India which mandates the inclusion of Mediation as a compulsory subject in all Universities and Centers of Legal Education, it becomes pivotal to educate the students about the art of Mediation to understand its true benefits.
Date of the Competition – 10 September – 12 September 2020
Venue: Online platform: Zoom meetings.
- For Team (Client-Counsel Pair + Mediator)= Rs. 1000/team
- For Client-Counsel Pair= Rs. 700/pair
- For Mediator= Rs. 300/participant
- Account No.: 13550100170488
- IFSC Code: FDRL0001355Bank
- Name: The Federal Bank Ltd.
- Branch Name: Civil lines, Gurugram.
- (OR)Gpay / Paytm at +91-7011526305 (Kanika Raheja)
Interested participants who wish to register themselves as a Team shall fill the Registration Form available at https://forms.gle/wMU5bhbr3mE- K1wpa8.
Interested participants who wish to register themselves as a Client-Counsel pair shall fill the Registration Form available at https:// forms.gle/ARbkozTjnci6m1358
Interested participants who wish to register himself/herself as a Mediator shall fill the Registration Form available at https://forms.gle/M9Sg6qq2mo952v299. OR https://www.legalityviability.com/events-legalityviability
For further information, please contact –
1. Shanmuga Dev: +91-7358579597.2. Suman Bhalaji RV: +91-9042060043