About Team Lex Cognoscenti:
Lex Cognoscenti is a virtual learning platform. The basic purpose of this virtual platform is to disseminate legal knowledge among all. It is aimed at organizing various events for spreading legal awareness.
- A team can consist of either a single member or two members or three members. However, more than three (3) participants in a single team are not allowed.
- Any number of teams may register from a single institution. There is no restriction in the number of eligible teams from one institution.
- The students who are currently enrolled in either any 5 years or 3 years LL.B. course or LL.M. program are eligible to take part in the competition.
- The competition allows ‘cross institutional’ teams. The participants from different institutions may come together to form a team for participation in the contest.
- ‘Cross-courses’ teams are also allowed to take part in the competition. It means, for example, one student each from 5 years, 3 years and LL.M. course can also come together to form a team.
Rule for Memorial Drafting:
All teams must submit Memorial/ Written Submission for only ‘one side’. The side shall be determined by the organisers on a random basis upon the successful registration for the competition.
For more details, checkout the brochure below.
Rules for Researcher’s Test:
- The Online Researcher’s Test is a unique initiative by the Team Lex Cognoscenti to adjudge the depth of research done by the members of different teams.
- Each and every one of every team is eligible to take part in Researcher’s Test. (Note: If a team consists of three members, then all the three members may take part in the test.)
- In this test, each and every one shall act individually and not as a team.
- There shall be 35 questions relating the facts and laws involved in the proposition.
- All the participants will get 20 minutes to answer the same.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- In case of tie, time shall be taken into consideration. The one who has consumed less time shall get a higher rank.
- The teams are required to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 250/- (in case of single member participation) or Rs. 350/- (in case of two members participation) or Rs. 400/- (in case of three members participation).
- The fees can be paid through the following mediums:
- Google Pay
- BHIM UPI
Payment may be done to the number 7008955045 (Name of the Account Holder: Mr. Debashish Kumar Panda).
Note: We do not accept payment through Paytm.
- If you want to pay through Net Banking (NEFT or RTGS), drop a text over whatsapp at 7008955045.
- After the payment, the participants are required to register through the following link:
- After the completion of your registration, we will verify your response and send you a confirmation mail along with your Team Code and the side you will represent.
- The confirmation mail will be sent within 48 hours of registration.
- Winner: A Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- Runner-up: A Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- 2nd Runner-up: A Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- 4th Position: A Cash Prize of Rs. 500/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- 5th Position: A Cash Prize of Rs. 300/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- Best Researcher: A Cash Prize of Rs. 500/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- 6th to 15th Positions: Perks + E-Certificate of Merit
- All Participants: Perks + E-Certificate of Participation
- Release of Proposition: 30 September 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 30 October 2020
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 5 November 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial: 15 November 2020
- Date for Researcher’s Test: 16 November 2020
- Date of Result: 20 December 2020
Contact for Queries:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +91-7205118819/ +91-8455852908/ +91-7008955045
For Moot Proposition: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XAxQT47gqBpSOxuNykkYTZy-NPdXi6a2/view?usp=sharing