Atal Bihari Vajpayee Youth Summit’s 2nd edition is an initiative to discuss the issues of concern that are connected with the Agriculture Sector in India and Globally. We wish to provide a platform to discuss these pressing issues.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Committee 1: Stakeholders Meet
- Moderator- Sidharth Kapoor
- Deputy Moderator- Khudayar Hamid Beg
- Co- Deputy Moderator- Yashika Birla
Agenda:Review of the Indian Agriculture Sector in light of the Recent Farm Bills.
Committee 2: UNHRC(United Nations Human Rights Council)
- Chairperson- Samridhi Seth
- Vice Chairperson- Dilreet Thakur
- Co- Vice Chairperson- Aarit Gupta
Agenda:Discussion on Violations of Rights in the Agricultural sector.
Delegate Fees: 500
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Youth Summit to be held on October 10-11th 2020, from 11am to 5 pm both days
- INR 3000 for Best Delegate.
- INR 1000 for High Commendation.
Individual Delegate Application Form: https://forms.gle/B3PmKLKUetYbFxxy8
For any further information, log on to our Instagram Page:https://instagram.com/abvysummit?igshid=1qlb8gbtwnf