WHAT IS AILF?
All India Legal Forum is the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the globe. It is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law.Through ambitious and studious legal brains across the country, AILF aims at providing valuable contributions on contemporary legal issues and developments in the omnipresent field of law to the masses. AILF is a partnership firm that aims to bring out a platform (blog) to provide resourceful insight on law related topics. Through this portal we will provide valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field and also put forward quality legal content for the mases with a team of eminent personalities from the legal field.
PEOPLE BEHIND AILF
AILF is a team of more than 150 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. Our honorary board consists of Justice A.K Sikri, eminent jurist and an international judge of the SICC; Advocate JLN. Murthy who is the Vice Chair of the American Bar Association of the United States and International Organizations; International lawyer, CEO and Managing Partner, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Justice M.K. Sharma, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India, SL. Bhayana, Senior Advocate the Supreme Court of India, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Justice; Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi practising in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow; Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U. Mehta, Gujarat High Court member and many more.
All India Legal Forum takes immense pleasure in inviting your student fraternity to our event Second National Online Quiz Competition, organized by AILF which will take place on 11 OCTOBER 2020
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The quiz shall take place online in the format of google form. The link of that form is attached below with this mail.
- The form will start accepting responses at 4:55 p.m.
- The form will stop accepting responses sharply at 5:30 p.m.
- The duration of the quiz is 30 minutes.
- The quiz shall have 50 questions.
- The type of questions shall be multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking
- Only those participants will be given a certificate who appears and submit the response within the stipulated time.
- No responses after 5:30 p.m. will be accepted and those participants shall not be given any certificate.
- Results and certificates of all the participants will be uploaded on the official website of All India Legal Forum.
- Participants are responsible for downloading the same from the official website. No information regarding the same will be provided through email or Whatsapp.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with All India Legal Forum.
- Last date for registration- 17th OCTOBER 2020(11:59 am, Noon)
- Date & Time of the quiz- 5 PM 18th OCTOBER 2020
- Date of result declaration- 31ST NOVEMBER 2020
- The date for providing certificates- First week of DECEMBER 2020
Nominal fees of Rs 30 for participation.
Payment method- GPay/Paytm at –7014286027
After payment the interested participant is supposed to WhatsApp the screenshot of payment at +91 70142 86027 and will also be required to upload the screenshot in the registration form, only after all the requirements will the participant be considered registered. (Please do not call at +91 70142 86027 for any query, you can contact the contacts provided or whatsapp for any query)
Registration Link – Click Here
In case of any query, contact: 7980175011, 8446919749 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1st prize- cash prize of Rs. 600+ certificate of excellence 2nd prize- cash prize of Rs 500+ certificate of excellence 3rd prize – cash prize of Rs 400+ certificate of excellence E-certificate of participation shall be given to all the participants.
1.Campus Ambassadorship at Katcheri.in.
2. 10 percent off in courses offered by KATOG (A unit of KATOG EDU LLP) for all the participants.
3. 25 percent off in publication fee with JLSR Journal for all the participants.
Campus ambassador and internship opportunity for Top 3 at Genzat Law
2. Campus Ambassadorship.
3. Publication in our journal.
Campus Ambassadors for Top 10
10% discount at lawyergenics publication on our book publishing packages for Top 3
State representative or campus representative at lawyergenic for Top 10
Internship for Top 3
Campus Ambassador to Top 10
free and guaranteed publication of the top three rankers in our e magazine, The Lawistic Gazette.