At Legality Viability, we aim at providing excellent services to our partners and ambitious students in order to help them achieve their goals. We launched our services on 01/04/2020 and since then we have been partnering with campuses all over India and growing day by day. We provide services like free legal lectures as well as notes which will help the students with their studies.
After the great success of 1st National Blog Writing Competition Team Legality Viability invites your submission for the 2nd National Blog Writing Competition. The objective of the team to conduct the competition is to encourage and provide opportunity to the students having passion to write and research over the legal issues.
The competition is open for all the students from recognized University in India. Interested researchers, scholars are also welcomed to submit their work.
On any socio-legal issue or any contemporary topic.
- The registration fees for the competition is INR 50/- (for single author) and INR 70/- (for co-authors)
- The participants require to fill the Google form for registration:
- The confirmation of the registration will be notified to the participants via email within 24 hours after filling of google form.
Gpay: 7011526305 or,
1.The submission shall be made in the form of an MS word file. (docx/doc) 2.Language of the competition will be English only.
- Plagiarism upto 15% will be acceptable. Manuscript with plagiarism more than 15% will not be consider for the sake of competition.
- Headings: Times new roman-14 Main body: Times new roman-12 (Line spacing 1.5)
Footnotes: Times new roman-10 (Line spacing 1.0)
- Citation style: Bluebook 20th edition.
- Word limit for the submission will be 800-1200 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- All the hyperlinks must be underline and in black colour. PERKS:
- Winner: certificate of excellence, a cash prize of INR 500, the publication of the blog, 50% of in the next publication of Journal by LV, and internship offer.
- First runner up: certificate of excellence, a cash prize of INR 300, 50% of in next publication of Journal by LV, and internship offer.
|Merit, publication of|
Second runner up: certificate of excellence, a cash prize of INR 200, the publication of the blog, 50% of in the next publication of Journal by LV, and internship offer.
|blog and internship opportunities.|
Top 20 (excluding top 3) will be awarded a certificate of excellence + to work as Campus Ambassador for LV.
- Certificate of participation shall be provided to all the participants. (E-certificate)
- Best 10 blogs will be published on the official website of LV for free of cost
- Originality of the script
- Citation and format of the
- Depth of analysis
- Creativity of suggestion
Ms. Soumya Rajsingh
Assistant Professor Of Law at
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad.
Launch: December 2020
Last date of registration: 30th December 2020
Last date of submission: 15 January 2021 Declaration: 25 January 2021